Bedrooms

2

Bathroom

1

Location

Alverthorpe

Price

£93,750

Property Type

Semi Detached Bungalow

**This property is offered for sale with 75% shared ownership, for the over 55s only – Together Housing Group own the remaining RENT FREE 25%.** Beautifully presented throughout is this spacious semi detached true bungalow with two bedrooms. EPC rating D66.

Room Details

Floor Plan

EPC

Map

Book a viewing

Book a valuation