6 Fireplaces Perfect For Winter
November 18, 2016
Winter is well underway and the chilly mornings and cold nights are making us wish we could stay at home, toasty warm in front of one of these fireplaces.
- 1. 6 Bedroom Detached House in Crigglestone for £775,000
Say bye bye to chunky cable knits and stay warm style in this six bedroom detached home with an exposed brick built chimney breast with matching hearth and a multi fuel burner.
- 2. 2 Bedroom End Terrace House in Ossett for £109,950
A feature to add an instantly homely feel to any bedroom.This decorative fireplace is just one of four in this fantastic two bedroom end terrace house.
- 3. 4 Bedroom Detached House in Wakefield with a starting bid of £260,000
At this house you can bathe in style, whilst admiring the bathroom’s beautiful wrought iron display fire. This Grade II listed detached property is sold with the added benefit of planning permission to be developed into eight individual apartments.
- 4. 4 Bedroom End Terraced House in Wakefield for £275,000
We love this stylish fireplace in the lounge of a beautiful four bedroom house in Wakefield. Is one fireplace not enough? Take a look at the dining room!
- 5. 6 Bedroom Detached House in Horbury for £400,000
If the under floor heating and double glazed french doors aren’t enough. Stay warm and enjoy cosy evenings in front of this impressive Inglenook fireplace.
- 6. 2 Bedroom End Terraced House in Wakefield for £127,500
Who said kitchens can’t be cosy? Keep your feet warm whilst eating your breakfast in front of this Wenlock multi-fuel stove. Offered for sale with no chain, this beautiful modern end terrace house is perfect for first time buyers!
For any enquiries, get in touch via our contact form.
Contact Richard Kendall
Call 01924 291 294