Bedrooms

2

Bathroom

1

Location

Wakefield

Price

£112,500

Property Type

Semi Detached Bungalow

Exclusively for the over 55’s, offered for sale on a 75% SHARED OWNERSHIP. £30.07p per month is payable for the maintenance, service charge and buildings insurance. Attractive and spacious TWO BEDROOM semi detached bungalow benefiting from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
EPC rating C71

General Enquiry

  • Room Details
  • Floor Plan
  • EPC
  • Map
  • Video Tour
  • Book a Viewing
  • Book a Valuation

** A VIRTUAL PROPERTY TOUR IS AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY! **

Offered for sale on a 75% shared ownership basis with the remainder rent free 25% owned by Together Housing. £30.07 per month is payable for the maintenance, service charge and buildings insurance. An attractive and spacious two bedroom semi detached bungalow benefiting from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout.

The well appointed accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen dining room, two bedrooms and modern shower room/w.c. Outside there is a gravelled garden to the front and paved and gravelled garden to the rear with a driveway providing off street parking.

The property is well placed for access to local amenities including local shops, schools, supermarkets, bus routes and easy access to the motorway network for those wishing to commute further afield.

Exclusively for the over 55's, enjoying a cul-de-sac environment and an early viewing comes highly recommended.

ACCOMMODATION

ENTRANCE HALLWAY Front entrance door with frosted double glazed panelled inserts into the spacious entrance hallway. Loft access point, doors off providing access to the living room, two bedrooms, shower room and two storage cupboards. Central heating radiator.

LIVING ROOM 12' 0" x 11' 5" (3.67m x 3.48m) UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, decorative electric fire, door off to the kitchen dining room.

KITCHEN DINING ROOM 11' 11" x 9' 1" (3.65m x 2.78m) Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units with chrome handles, Quartz work surface over, integrated oven, four ring gas hob with canopy hood over, ceramic 1.5 sink with draining section and mixer tap, space for a tall fridge freezer, space with plumbing and drainage for a washing machine, wall mounted combination condensing boiler, central heating radiator, partially tiled walls, UPVC rear door with a frosted double glazed panelled insert, UPVC double glazed side windows.

BEDROOM ONE 11' 5" x 8' 11" min (3.50m x 2.74m) plus wardrobes Fitted wardrobe units to one wall with four mirrored sliding doors, UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.

BEDROOM TWO 8' 11" x 7' 4" (2.74m x 2.25m) UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.

SHOWER ROOM/W.C. 6' 1" x 5' 11" (1.86m x 1.82m) Three piece suite comprising Biobidet w.c. with wash/dry control, wall mounted wash basin with chrome mixer tap, accessible shower unit with a glazed side screen, low maintenance PVC clad walls, waterfall head and hose attachment, chrome ladder style towel radiator, tiled walls, tiled floor, shaver socket point and a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation.

OUTSIDE Low maintenance gravelled garden to the front with paved walkway to the front entrance door and a block paved driveway providing off street parking. The rear garden is low maintenance with an initial paved seating area and timber shed. Tiered low maintenance gravelled sections and a timber panelled fence surround.

LEASEHOLD The service charge is £30.07 (per month). The remaining term of the lease is 123 years (2021). A copy of the lease is held on our file at the Wakefield office.

EPC RATING To view the full Energy Performance Certificate please call into one of our six local offices.

LAYOUT PLAN This floor plan is intended as a rough guide only and is not to be intended as an exact representation and should not be scaled. We cannot confirm the accuracy of the measurements or details of this floor plan.

VIEWINGS To view please contact our Wakefield office and they will be pleased to arrange a suitable appointment.

Floorplan

Click image to enlarge.

    [honeypot address]