With approximately just over 1000 square feet (92 square metres), a high specification three bedroom end town house, currently under construction and set in an EXCITING NEW BUILD DEVELOPMENT in this highly accessible part of Wakefield, close to the town centre and commuter links. Awaiting EPC rating.General Enquiry
- Room Details
- Floor Plan
- Book a Viewing
- Book a Valuation
A high specification three bedroom end town house, currently under construction and set in an exciting new build development in this highly accessible part of Wakefield, close to the town centre.
Highfields, off Milnthorpe Lane, is a bespoke development of 14 semi detached properties and town houses, situated to the south of Wakefield city centre, with excellent transport links via Sandal/Agbrigg Railway and the motorway network.
With approximately just over 1000 square feet (92 square metres), these family homes are of a generous size and will briefly comprise an entrance hallway, living room to the front and open plan kitchen/dining room to the rear, with a downstairs w.c. to complete the ground floor. To the first floor, the landing will lead to three bedrooms, the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room/w.c. in addition to the main family bathroom/w.c. Offering a superior specification which includes the choice of traditional/contemporary kitchen units, integrated appliances and wall tiling to suit your personal taste.
Available as part of the Help To Buy Scheme and having a 10 year Checkmate New Home Warranty for peace of mind.
ENTRANCE HALL A double glazed front entrance door will lead into the entrance hall, with a staircase to the first floor landing, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the front and door to the living room.
LIVING ROOM 17' 1" x 12' 2" (5.23m x 3.72m) max UPVC double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and double doors to the open plan kitchen/diner.
KITCHEN/DINER 15' 7" x 14' 9" (4.75m x 4.51m) max To be fitted to a high specification, from a choice of units, tiling and integrated appliances. The kitchen will enjoy natural light from UPVC double glazed window and French doors opening onto the garden. Central heating radiator. Door to the downstairs w.c.
DOWNSTAIRS W.C. 5' 10" x 4' 11" (1.80m x 1.50m) To be fitted with a two piece suite comprising low flush w.c. and wash hand basin. Central heating radiator and choice of tiling.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Doors to three bedrooms and the family bathroom/w.c. Airing cupboard housing the boiler.
BEDROOM ONE 14' 11" x 8' 7" (4.55m x 2.63m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and door to the en suite shower room/w.c.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/W.C. To be fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, low flush w.c. and wash hand basin. Central heating radiator and choice of tiling.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 7" x 8' 7" (3.85m x 2.63m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 10" x 6' 10" (3.00m x 2.10m) UPVC double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/W.C. To be fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash hand basin. Central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the rear and choice of tiling.
OUTSIDE Off the cul-de-sac, the property will have two allocated off street parking spaces. The front gardens with be laid to lawn with planted areas, whilst to the rear, the gardens be enclosed with fenced boundaries and mainly laid to lawn.
PLEASE NOTE All details including specification, images, floor plans, site plans and room dimensions are subject to change and may differ slightly during construction. All images are computer generated artist's impressions and are indicative of the quality and style of the specification and may not represent the actual fittings and furnishings (if applicable) at the development.
ENQUIRIES For all enquiries please contact our Wakefield office and they will be happy to assist.
LAYOUT PLANS These floor plans are intended as a rough guide only and are not to be intended as an exact representation and should not be scaled. We cannot confirm the accuracy of the measurements or details of these floor plans.
- EXTERNAL * Front of property, mixture of planted shrubs with paved footpath
* Rear garden, turf with paved patio area
* External garden tap
* Feather-edge timber boundary fencing 1800mm high reducing to 1500mm
- INTERNAL * Skirting and architrave eggshell
* Staircase, newels and spindles white gloss
* Handrail and newel cap stained
* Internal walls decorated in cornflower white
- DOORS & WINDOWS * Cottage wood grain internal doors, stained with chrome fittings
* GRP grained front door with multi point locking system
* UPVC double glazed windows - Cream external, white internal
- KITCHEN * High quality fitted kitchen units and worktops
* Stainless steel sink with mixer taps to kitchen
* Integrated stainless steel electric oven, gas hob and chimney hood
* Integrated fridge/freezer
* Plumbing for washing machine
* Integrated dishwasher
- ELECTRICAL * External light by the front door
* External light by the rear door
* TV points to living room to enable wall mounting
* TV points to all bedrooms
* BT points to living room
* Double sockets throughout
* Downlights to kitchen, bathroom & en suite
* Pendant light fittings to remaining rooms
* Mains linked smoke alarm
* Full alarm system
* Lighting in loft
BATHROOM, EN SUITE AND CLOAKROOM * White suites with chrome fittings consisting of:
* Bathroom - Shower bath with thermostatic shower & screen, wash hand basin & pedestal, pushbutton w.c.
* En suite - Thermostatic shower, shower tray with screen, wash hand basin & pedestal, pushbutton w.c.
* Cloakroom - Wash hand basin & pedestal, pushbutton w.c.
* Tiling* To be full height to the perimeter of the bath with half height to all other walls in the bathroom, full height to the shower enclosure with half height to sanitary-ware walls in the en suite with splashback tiling to the basin in the cloakroom.
GENERAL Gas central heating system with nest controllable thermostat, thermostatic valves to radiators and chrome heated towel rails to bathroom, en suite and cloakroom.
* Selection available dependant upon build stage.
For more information on this property please contact us on 01924 291 294 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view other properties, please visit www.richardkendall.co.uk