Situated within this popular development for the over 55’s is this first (top) floor apartment with TWO BEDROOMS. Available with NO CHAIN involved and immediate vacant possession. An internal viewing comes highly recommended. EPC rating C74.General Enquiry
- Room Details
- Floor Plan
- Virtual Tour
- Book a Viewing
- Book a Valuation
Situated within this popular development for the over 55's is this first (top) floor apartment with two bedrooms. Available with no chain involved and immediate vacant possession.
Available on a 70% shared ownership scheme with no rent payable on the remaining 30% (please note service charge fees are payable)
The accommodation comprises entrance vestibule with staircase (fitted stair lift) to the first floor. Inner hallway accessing the lounge (with fitted kitchen off), two bedrooms, shower room/w.c. and storage cupboard. Outside communal parking and well maintain communal gardens.
In a most sought after residential area a short distance from the main bus route and also the A61 Barnsley Road and also for Sandal and Agbrigg Railway Station, Sandal castle and the Asda shopping complex whilst Pugneys Watersports and Leisure Park are also close at hand
EN TRANCE VESTIBULE Composite entrance door with two frosted double glazed panelled inserts leading into the entrance vestibule. Central heating radiator, stairwell with stairlift to the first floor landing.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Loft access point, access to the lounge diner, two bedrooms, shower room/w.c. and storage cupboard.
LOUNGE DINING ROOM 14' 8" x 11' 8" (4.48m x 3.58m) South facing with a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator, door to the kitchen.
KITCHEN 7' 5" x 8' 5" (2.28m x 2.57m) Fitted base and wall units with laminated work surface and splash back above, stainless steel sink with drainer section and mixer tap, freestanding oven and hob (included within the sale), tall fridge freezer (included within the sale), wall mounted combination condensing boiler, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 5" x 9' 2" (3.80m x 2.80m) UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and an overstairs storage cupboard with fixed shelving.
BEDROOM TWO 8' 10" x 6' 9" (2.71m x 2.06m) UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
SHOWER ROOM/W.C. 7' 4" x 5' 4" (2.25m x 1.63m) Three piece suite comprising corner shower enclosure with dual opening sliding doors, wall mounted mixer shower, fully tiled walls, vanity unit with wash basin, chrome mixer tap, low flush w.c. with concealed cistern, coving to the ceiling, towel radiator and a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation. Storage cupboard with plumbing and drainage for a washing machine and fixed shelving.
OUTSIDE The property has well maintained communal gardens with communal on street parking.
LEASEHOLD The service charge is £1532.04 (pa). The remaining term of the lease is 71 years (2018). A copy of the lease is held on our file at the Wakefield office.
EPC RATING To view the full Energy Performance Certificate please call into one of our six local offices.
LAYOUT PLAN This floor plan is intended as a rough guide only and is not to be intended as an exact representation and should not be scaled. We cannot confirm the accuracy of the measurements or details of this floor plan.
VIEWINGS To view please contact our Wakefield office and they will be pleased to arrange a suitable appointment.
For more information on this property please contact us on 01924 291 294 or email@example.com.
To view other properties, please visit www.richardkendall.co.uk