Arrange a free valuation

Success for runners at the Pontefract 10K

July 4, 2018

What a great success the first Pontefract 10K was. A total of 666 runners took part in the race to raise money for the Prince of Wales Hospice -11 of those runners from Richard Kendall Estate Agent!

The hospice has been providing care to people with life limiting illnesses since 1989! Unfortunately, only around 25% of the costs are covered by the NHS, meaning events like this are key in attempts to make up the other 75% – which equates to over 3m a year!

The race was a fantastic and incredibly well organised event, and we’re already looking forward to the race next year.
To get involved in fundraising, or to find out more about the Hospice, visit their website here.